Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Monday, February 11, 2013

Had a time to relax in Isle of Wight

Have you ever been to Isle of Wight in England? If you are under stress, then this is the ideal place to visit.  Last week end I went there for the second time. I had a major need of escape the hustle and bustle of London.  Isle of Wight, a small island off England’s south coast, that can be easily reached by train and ferry.
Bathe up the relaxing mood as you walk around the scarcely colonized boulevards, ruled with attractive ancient buildings. Questionably, one of the superlative seashores on the Isle of Wight is Sandown on the south east coast.
The weather was really cool. I was fallen in love with the cool breeze.
When it comes to the beautiful places in Isle of Wight, a treasure trove of picturesque villages, spectacular cliffs, downland, sandy beaches, rich farmlands, creeks, marshland, river valleys as well as having a rich diversity of wildlife, flora and fauna play major roles.
I feel so sad to leave this heavenly place. But I’m happy, since I had a time to relax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment